Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Car Seat Cover

I don't have a tutorial for how I did this car seat cover. I used so many great other tutorials from other blogs that I didn't think I needed to!

For the whole cover I used this tutorial
I did do a few things different. She free handed her corners but I used a large charger plate to trace the rounded corners because it is big and flat. MAKE SURE that you prewash all your fabric. I also added large ric rac around the edges.

I used this Fabric

For the handles I used this tutorial because I loved the width.
On the backside I made a little pocket using another tutorial but I can't remember where!. I also made a matching nursing cover strap that is inside the pocket...just in case I may need it!

For the reverse side I used this fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment