Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Owl Quilt Completed!

I am now 38.5 weeks pregnant! What better time to start a craft blog- I will be off for 12 weeks once my little guy comes! I'm excited for my little baby boy to arrive but I'm also so happy that I've finally finished his quilt! This was kind of a pain but here is the finished product! All fabric is from Hobby Lobby and Joann's.
I didn't follow the directions for the appliques. I actually found this AMAZING temporary basting glue that dries clear and is water soluable. So basically it's only there until you wash your fabric!
I used the glue and glued all pieces on the block before I sewed them. By the way I was worried I would need more than one bottle but I barely used HALF on the entire quilt. I'm considering using this for all my appliques from now on- even on onesies.


No comments:

Post a Comment